Monday, August 01, 2005

What happened?

I just have nothing to post about these days. Life's been kind of a routine lately.

Right now Alfonso is in the other room doing some work. I don't like it when he brings work home with him. This means he has to turn his attention away from me. I don't like that too much.

That brings me to be on the internet. I'm looking for some kind of curtain or something for the kitchen window. I'm not much of a curtain - tiered kind of girl. I don't know what to put up there. Here's a picture. give me suggestions. No mini/vertical blinds please.














Here are pics of paradise. Don't mind the mess. It's still work in progress. We're still trying to decide what looks good and what doesn't.

That's our headboard. Alfonso and I made it.


This shit takes forever to upload pictures.

These are the fat people that I'm so obsessed with.


I have them in my bathroom and my bedroom. Above is bedroom, below is bathroom. I like their big toes.

We used the picture below as our guest sign in thing at our wedding rather than having the cheesy book that would be put away in a box forever. I picked "The Kiss". Kisses are so deep and say so much. We put our lasso around it. I couldn't keep that in a box. I loved it. It was one of my favorite things at my wedding.

This is our window. I also want something besides blinds for it. I need something to cover the outside though so sheer is out. I can't look outside and see the trees at night, it'll scare me and I won't let Alfonso sleep. Last night he had to rescue me from the noises that were scaring me. I don't like things blocking windows so my tv there bothers me. I don't have anywhere else to put it though. I don't want to mount it on the wall like in the hospitals and I don't want to put in on my dresser because then the Beta I mean the VHS won't fit on there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The color of your kitchen is different in the picture so is you room color thats crazy. Your room color looks lighter in photos