Thursday, September 08, 2005

I'm random

Things/sayings we need to bring back:

1. Kickin’ it
2. Kickback (as in party)
3. Slam Books (remember those?)
4. 90210 (WTF? Don’t argue with me! Yes it does need to come back. I miss Brandon.)
5. NKTB (I remember crying once when I saw them on Oprah, someone else cried too but I can’t tell you who, she may get mad at me)
6. Freestyle Music (all music sounds the same these days and is it just me or is it all about humping?)
7. Wolf Burger from Burger King. (No one seems to remember it but Torry and I.)
8. Sike or however you spell that damn word. Never mind don’t bring it back. I don’t like saying things I can’t spell.

More stuff that I can’t remember but I’ll be sure to let you in on them. 

So while I was watching Oprah – Katrina pt. 2 yesterday I noticed something. Julia Roberts is way skinny man. She never used to be that thin. I sent her a cheeseburger. I hope she eats it.

We have a surprise for my friends. I can’t tell you what it is until Sunday because they read this and it’ll ruin the surprise if I tell you. I’ll even post a pic of it.

Girls night Saturday 6:00 pm my house. You’re all invited.

I do not like it when people send me text messages. Text messages suck! I don’t have fancy text/keyboard phone. I have normal almost 2 years ago phone. If you take the time out to text me you can dial my # it will be faster or e-mail me. At least I have a keyboard I can type faster on and not have to push 100 buttons to type the #1. I’m not phone savvy. Call me.

I woke myself up this morning because I was talking in my sleep. Guess what I was saying? I said “No, I don’t want a plant from the store. They die too fast”. So I heard myself saying this and then could feel Alfonso staring at me. So I pretended I meant to be talking about a plant at 5:f’ing 45 am. What in the?

So I need to lose weight – STAT! Well not in a hurry but I need to get on a plan STAT. I’m tired of being tired. Any suggestions? No Atkins or Weight Watchers. Well Weight watchers is on my list because its worked for me before but I would like to try something that’s easy to remember. I can stop eating completely but um I like food and I would like to continue my visits with it. I saw a post where a girl wrote to her fat roll. I have to write to several fat rolls so that will take different posts. Dr. Phil would tell me not to write stuff like that. Self affirmations.

Self – You are beautiful. Ummmm that’s about it for today.

Yowsas! I’m bored.

1 comment:

Yummerson said...

A wolf burger was basically a chili cheese burger. It was like 15 years ago that they had it.