Thursday, February 09, 2006

Recipe for Randomness

First topic on my post agenda, Crying. I’ve been doing a lot of it. Anything on the boob tube makes me cry. Everything. I watch 7th Heaven. I cry. I watch Related. I cry. Did I just say I watch 7th Heaven? I don’t. Honestly. Of course it may be the fact that I’m 31 and watching 7th Heaven that makes me cry. I watch American Idol. I cry. How sad am I? So last night I thought I’d tune into the Grammy’s, honestly, who cries at the Grammy’s besides Kelly Clarkson? I did. I cried when I saw Randy Jackson and everyone’s momma doing a tribute to Sly and the Family Stone. I was extremely emotional. So then I didn’t want to wait and see if Kanye West won album of the year because I’m rude and didn’t want him to win. He just rubs me the wrong way. He’s to full of himself. I like me some confidence but this boy is on confidence overload. And. And. How are they going to play Gold Digger so late in the night when I'm trying to go na-night. I wanted to get up and shake my money maker. That song makes me want to put on some sequins and go to the club. So I flipped to watch Made on MTV (after I shook my bon bon). Whizkid wanted to be a B-Boy. I cried when I saw him breakin’ at the dance off. Electric Boogaloo Mo-fo’s. Ah remember that movie? I think I’m going to cry. I cry at everything. 90210 re-runs, Matthew McConaughey’s hotness on Oprah, John Legend’s win at the Grammy’s and even his appearance on Oprah. What up with that? Shut up and hand me a tissue.

I’ve been watching Love Monkey can they sell that music that they’ve been playing on there? I mean for the love of all that is good and plenty, I like that music. I have a confession to make. I’ve been watching it because Brandon er um Jason Priestley is on there. Wow. My man has aged some and I don’t care. I love me summa him. I dig the show and love that every episode so far they’ve had someone famous make a guest appearance. This week was James Blunt. You’re beautiful, You’re beautiful, You’re beautiful, It’s true.

Let me tell you about the other shows I’ve been diggin’. There & Back – Ashley Parker Angel. His woman is kind of mean to him. I’m sure it’s the pregnancy but nonetheless. I like this show. I also like Meet the Barkers. (side note: it’s 5 oclock somewhere is on and I love that song, I’m ready for something tall and strong). As you saw above, I’ve been watching Related with the 4 sisters. They’re cute. Grey’s Anatomy, can you say, sit on the edge of your seat and bite your nails, I’m in suspense. WOWsers. That’s a good show. All of which have been added to DVR. Which is why you'll see on my list of Metas below it says - Watch less tv.

Oh and why do two companies Alfonso worked for last year not want to give him copies of his W-2's. One says that their headquarters are in Phoenix and that they won't have copies until March. The other says that they have to wait for the other one to come back. Honestly. You don't have a copy of this? So I called the one that says the copy is in Phoenix only to get the payroll lady's voice mail. Left her a message. Wanna guess if she called me back? How can these people be so unorganized and rude. They think because he's brown and proud that they can tell him whatever and he'll deal. Obviously, they haven't met me. They're about to though.

That’s all for now. Stay tuned for scenes of the next… I got nothin’ to say but you’re reading it anyway.

2 comments:

bevy said...

Aren't employers required by law to get their employees' W-2s to them by Jan 31? I could've sworn it was. That's bull if I ever heard it.

Damn, I wish I had recorded Oprah when Tim & Faith were on. Damn, damn.

Yummerson said...

They had an old address. I talked to the payroll lady and she said he has to go to the IRS to get it however, the IRS won't have access to it until next year.