Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jack McKay

So I was in a good mood until I got here this morning. When you roll your eyes at every e-mail that comes through it’s time to check out your options. So that’s what Ima do. I’m f’ing crabby. I hate ala grouchy smurf when 12 e-mails go out to reiterate the same sh*t over and over and over. I ain’t trying to argue. I just want to understand things better and with every response they just seem irritated. I always start out at a company that is small but then starts growing. I’ve noticed that once it starts growing, me no likey. Neither does anyone else. It loses the warmth and all these new people start coming in and sharing their lame ideas on how to make things better and really all it does is make you print out 5 sheets of paper to get the same outcome you had with 1. That’s it because I could go on for days. I’ll actually go on because something just transpired that really bites my hiney. This girl, she’s a control freak. She double checks other people’s work to find their mistakes. Yeah, she does. Okay now I’m done because I also could go on about that for years.

Alfonso and I watched 90210 yesterday. Gasp. Yes we did. It was where Jack came back to see Dylan and Dylan sent him back to keep him safe after he thought he was dead for years. I’m crying and hear noises that aren’t coming from me. I look over and my man is crying. I love him. I love him because he cries at 90210 with me and then gets mad when it’s over and we have to wait until the next day for it to come back on.

I was watching Piel de Otoño the Mexican novela on Univision. Thank the Lord up in heaven, raise the roof it’s over. That was my crack. I wouldn’t leave the house so that I could watch it. Yes, I have DVR but I wanted to watch it en vivo man. It wasn’t really live but I wanted to watch it at the moment it came on. I would scream at the TV for Lucia to punch Ramon and leave notes for Alfonso calling him viento. Sometimes I play fight and talk the way Ramon treated Lucia and Rebeca. You don’t like my story huh? I don’t have much going on right now though. The novela had a FIN and now I don’t know what to do with my time. I’m not accepting suggestions at this time. Thank you, the Management.

What about Flavor of Love? Honestly, who in their sober, crack-less mind wants to date him? I saw the blonde chick on Next (MTV). She so spit on New York. What about New York’s mom was just as delusional as her daughter? I don’t like her. I hope she wins. I like Hoopz and don’t want her to win because I would want that for any friend of mine. Hoopz is cute. Every time I see some kissin’ going on it makes me vomit a little… in my mouth.

I cried at the last dude that sang on AI last night. He did a great job. So far the gray haired guy, (I think his name is Taylor), ACE and the last dude are my favorites. Of the girls the blonde girl from the south is my favorite. She seems so cute. I want her to be my friend.

I’m sorry to have talked about TV so much today. I just haven’t been so much into poetry, literature and art, you know the usual stuff I write about.

PS – My brother and family are doing as well as can be expected.

2 comments:

bevy said...

I always seem to join companies when they're growing. I get there and I find out within the last year, like ten people have been hired. I'm probably one of the newbies with all the ideas on how to improve things around the office.

Yummerson said...

Did I mention that after the rapid growth the companies go under or are bought out? I've left before it's happened but... maybe I'm bad luck?