Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Feliz y Dades*

Happy Berday little brother. You’re 28, 2 years closer to 30. Thanks. Thanks for reminding me that as you get older, so do I.

Remember when you threw that cookie tin full of pennies or rocks or maybe even cement at me and it hit me on the nose? You member! You ran into the bathroom immediately after because you knew dad was going to kick your nerdy a**!

Remember when you were a baby and little bolitas fell out of your diaper and you squatted down and poked them with a stick? Ewww! Cochino.

Remember when you used to pull your pants up to your armpits and you’d button your shirts up to your eyebrows? Cough. Dork. Yeah, um you know how I know you’re gay?

I absolutely adore you hermanito. You are one of the funniest people I know. You pretend to be this macho man but deep down you’re the biggest softy.

Remember when we were watching Oprah that time and the little boy gave his change to the Angel Network? Yeah you member! He was saving up for a trip to Disneyworld or land and instead he donated it. Then Oprah gave him a trip to Disneyworld and you cried like the little b**ch you are. Actually it was funny because you tried to play it off like your eyes were sweating or something.

You’re also one of the smartest men I know. Next to Dad and Fonz of course and maybe Joey but when he wears them Daisy Dukes it’s hard to tell.

I love you for a lot of reasons. You’re a great father, husband, brother, and son. You’re the total package. Iron your clothes every once in a while though and get some new t-shirts because when you can see nipp-alia with random hair growth through the shirt – that’s not pretty.

Thank you for all the wonderful things you’ve brought to my life. The sister I never had and 3 beautiful kids that have made my life 1 million times better.

Though you’re 28, you’ll always be baby brother to me. I love you little bro.

*misspelled on purpose

2 comments:

bevy said...

LOL, seriously laughing hard.

Hey, I also cried when that kid gave the money he saved to the Angel Network.

Yummerson said...

I cry every time she airs that clip.