Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Friday!!

Three Names You Go By:
1) Yamell
2) Yummy
3) Yumster

Three Things That Scare You:
1) Losing my Mom or Dad
2) Driving in the rain
3) Getting a Flat Tire

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1) Water
2) Shower
3) Kissing Fonz

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1) Red and White shirt
2) black pants
3) Red skechers

Two Truths and a Lie:
1) I've never kissed a girl
2) I’d never cheat on my husband
3) I lost my virginity at 15

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1) reading magazines of any kind
2) listening to music
3) writing

Three things you want to do right now:
1) go home and take a nap
2) sit at the park
3) throw up

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1) own my house outright
2) be a mama
3) give my mom and dad all that they gave to me and more

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:
1) I cry A LOT
2) I sometimes overanalyze the sh** out of things
3) I sit down to pee

No comments: