Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Chillona

Reasons why I cried yesterday (all TV related):

Meredith and Derrick put their dog down – Reminded me of when we put down our dog Chuchena a few years ago, made me McTeary
Denny died and Izzy sobbed. I cried because Izzy sobbed and her friends surrounded her. Strong friendships always make me cry.
I really liked Denny
Side note: Was kind of pissed though that all the girls on this show (Grey’s Anatomy) were being selfish B’s. What up with that? Addison needs to dump Derrick and move on. I mean she did cheat and all but girl he doesn’t love you.
Mcphee’s dad,grandpa, or whatever he is was in the audience and had tears in his eyes when she sang “Somewhere Over the Rainbow”

Non TV related:

I’m scared to death of what’s going on in my life right now. I’m scared of being a horrible parent.

Now onto another tangent of things that irritate me. Short replies on e-mails ex, k, okay, thank you. Um don’t reply if that’s all you’re going to say and don’t reply to all because no one else cares to see the one or two words. Next e-mail gripe, Avoidance, I strongly dislike when I send e-mails to particular folks and either don’t get a reply or they avoid certain questions. At least I think they’re trying to avoid them. If you don’t want to answer simply say, nunya. I think I’ve complained of this before and sorry but it really bothers me.

Some people (that I know outside of blogging) use this blog to try to catch up with me. My blog should not be what you discuss when someone asks about me. For ex, “Have you talked to Yamell?” Response, “Yeah I read her blog and she’s doing fine”. Call me some time. I’d be happy to tell you what I’m up to. I don’t share all aspects of my life on my blog as I’d probably scare some folks more than I normally do with my psychosis. I’m also available at all times not only Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm as I’m a human and not a business. Whew. Now that I got that off my chest.

I don’t like it when people put words in my mouth. This just happened so it’s bothering me. Folks speaking of a wind chime. “Yamell hates that” Reallly. I don’t ever recall saying that I hated that. So I responded “No, I don’t hate that”. The other girl says well you’re tone of voice says different. Really? Well maybe it’s because someone just put words in my mouth. Don’t say what I like and don’t like. I am very much capable of saying what I dislike. Thank you.

I just have to vent on here sometimes. Alfonso probably gets tired of hearing me say stuff.

I’m trying to think of something happy to tell you… Um nothing. Oh yeah. I think Taylor is making it to the top 2. Elliott I believe is leaving tonight. That’s according to Zabbasearch.com.

I love my mom. She makes me happy and brings a smile to my face when she calls me.

I think I felt the baby move last night. Exciting news. 1 more month until the ultrasound that lets us know the sex of the baby. Can’t wait.

4 comments:

bevy said...

You won't be a horrible parent.

Yeah, my friends who read my blog think they're caught up with me by reading the blog. Um, no. Hello? However, there are some friends who call too often and want to know what's up and I feel like telling them, "Just read the blog."

Yummerson said...

Thanks Bev.

That's funny that you say that because sometimes I feel that way too. I want them to read my blog but I don't want that to be the whole source of communication.

lulubel said...

Hi Yamell,

You're so cute. How are you doing? How's the baby? Do you find that now that you are pregnant you are more sentimental?

You are not going to be a horrible parent. Trust me. I know what you mean because I also struggled with this thought. You are going to do the best that you can and will be a wonderful mother. The one thing that you will find though is the feeling of guilt...when you do something for yourself or you decide to go out for a date with your husband...always remember that you also need to take care of yourself...mommy alone time is always good.

I rambled...take care.

Yummerson said...

Frijolito (Alfonso calls him/her that) and I are doing fine. I've always been an extremely emotional person and now it's 100x worse. I don't mind it though it just means I have a soft heart.

I truly appreciate the advice and in no way did you ramble.