Thursday, May 25, 2006

IT'S A...

baby. Sorry we don’t know if it’s an ita or ito yet. Just that there’s a baby in there. We heard his/her heartbeat yesterday for the first time. How amazing. Someone is growing in my belly. Next month we’ll find out if it’s a bebe or beba.

So Taylor won AI. I’m so excited. WTF? Prince was such a big surprise. I almost wet my pants. What about Toni Braxton though? What in the world happened to her. She bit it man. I thought it was Whitney Houston for a minute because she looked all cracked out. I felt bad for her and wanted to give her a blanket because she looked cold. I really liked the words to the song that Taylor sang. I want to call and sing it to my mom. I think it’s called “Do I make you proud?”. I really like Taylor. I wish he was my friend. If you’ll notice, I wish everyone was my friend. But if I really had all these people that I say I wish were my friends – Well wow man!

Reasons why I’ve cried this week so far:

Oprah’s Legends Ball – PHENOMENAL
Taylor Hicks – Love him
McPhee’s daddy crying every time she performed and then watching a video of her.
The way Alfonso looks at me touches my soul

5 comments:

Yummerson said...

Honestly it doesn't matter if a boy or a girl just as long as everything is okay. I just want to meet him/her already!

Monique Rielle said...

I really am so thrilled for you, sweetie!! That little schnookums is lucky to have a wonderful Mommy like you.

Cisco said...

So, are you piling up the baby books?...
for names, for "what to do's" and all those silly books?
Don;t forget to get some Dr. Seuz..books, for when the time comes.

Yummerson said...

Thank you Moni you're the sweetest!

Hola Cisco - Well I have lots of baby books from last year on the changes and stuff like that. No books on names because we already have them picked out. I won't say though until we find out if boy or girl. I am a fanatic of childrens books and so I will definitely be piling up on some of those. I can't wait to do that!

Coco said...

Ohhh, I am so HAPPY for you!!
To hear the baby's heartbeat!!
Los milagros de Dios : )

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Bendiciones,
Coco