Monday, October 16, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Baby! This year brings on a new love for each other. We have more passion for each other than the day we first met. I love you more now than the day we made our commitment in front of God and our loved ones. I admire you more than ever. You're amazing. I see the way you look at our son. I saw the way you looked at me while I was in the hospital and how you've taken care of me since then. Love is an understatement yet there is no greater word. I adore you.

Here's to more years and greater love. More ponchitos or yamellitas. And more chapters to our love.

3 comments:

Coco said...

Oh, wow!! Congratulations!! : )
I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Yes, yes, and a very happy anniversary it must be!! : )

I am so HAPPY for you!!

Les mando MUCHOS abrazos! Y muchos besitos al bebe : ) I wish I could be there to hold him...

Y tu estas bien? Fue un parto natural?

Bendiciones,
Coco

bevy said...

Happy Anniversary. Keep the love alive.

Anonymous said...

the love gets even stronger after babies are born...

Enjoy each other.

Much love your way
Cisco