Sunday, April 22, 2007

Breaker Breaker

I want to find the inspiration and ganas to post. I have a lot of venting but unfortunately can no longer bring myself to vent on here. I’m thinking of making a change and when I do I’ll let you know so you can e-mail me if you want the new blog address.

So I know this is so a few weeks ago but still. Why was Jennifer Lopez a singing coach on AI? She needs a singing coach herself. I would have been all um no disrespect J to the L-O but if I want to learn to shake my ass I’ll call you, right now I’m trying to sing. I mean you played a good Selena but that was just pretend honey. Please do my make-up.

Fonz took baby D and they went for a walk. Now I have a little bit of a break now. Long enough to write dumb stuff.

Life has been uneventful. You lose friends when you get pregnant. No one wants to hang out with you anymore. Actually I think it’s our lives change and sometimes life pulls us all in different directions. So we’re off to look for new friends in new places or maybe old friends and new beginnings. I’m excited about that. Something new, something fresh. New things to look forward to besides what Baby D is learning to do. Woe is me.

I really couldn’t be happier right now. Alfonso and I have been working hard on our relationship. We’re trying to keep it fresh and try new things. Not sexually but spiritually and emotionally. Maybe you weren't even thinking of that. Cochina.

Oh yeah most importantly. My Mami is home. I was an orphan for a little while but both parents are home. Mami is watching Baby D again. He couldn’t be happier. My grandma is doing as well as can be expected. I’m sure she’s lonely, she’s doing well despite it all.

They’re baaaack. I’ll post again soon.

God is Love. Rev Yum.

4 comments:

Cisco said...

Lovely family, avisa adonde te vas....

Suvii said...

I just linked over from Lluvia de Estrellas... you have a beautiful family! The little man is adorable!

Yummerson said...

Thank you both.

Suvii - Welcome! Glad you came!

bevy said...

Nice family photo! Sorry, I hadn't checked in a while. I've been a bit busy myself.