Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Tanksgiving

I'm still alive. Just not inspired.



Diego got his first haircut Saturday. Not cute. Will not post picture until it starts to grow out. I should have cut it myself. In happier news, he has hair so I should be happy.



He's now walking. You know the kind of walk you do when you stumble out of a bar at 4 o'clock in the morning. 2 steps forward, 6 steps back. Yeah, that's the one.



He's also now started to throw temper tantrums which I won't have so I have to work on that one.



In "me" news, nothing. I'm off this week. I should have gone to Macon, Georgia. They got all of Oprah's favorite things. Why couldn't my parents have raised me in Georgia? Why Lord Why?



Here's a picture of the man that makes me smile:





If I don't write to you again. Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I'm thankful for my family, a son that makes my heart glow, a husband that still gives me butterflies and friends that make my days all that much better.

6 comments:

bevy said...

Man, I didn't know a child's haircut could go so awry.

Only babies and drunks can get away with that walk.

Hope you and yours have a great Thanksgiving. I'm jealous you took the week off.

Ms. Marie said...

I love the description of the walk...cause it's right on. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family and your little "turkey" :)

~M

Cisco said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Does he look like you or his dad?..

Monique Rielle said...

Happy Thanksgiving to my sweet friend and her beautiful family!!! Your little one just gets more adorable with each passing day :)

Coco said...

Hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day (and week!).
Your little boy gets handsomer, and handsomer each day!! : )
Temper Tantrums?! Yikes!!
Ya me tenias preocupada, eh...
he querido llamarte, pero no encuentro tu numero!! no se donde lo apunte : (

Que sigan bien...

Abrazos y Bendiciones.

team johnson said...

We should have drove to Macon. Could you imagine us if we were raised in Macon? This is a great picture of Diego.