Thursday, October 09, 2008

Too little time

Everything is running together. Birthdays, anniversaries, house stuff. EVERYTHING.

I'm still overwhelmed. Work gets in the way of everything I need to get done at home.

When will I be able to balance it all?

I can pretend to be super everything but the truth is when can I get some me time?

How did my super mom do it?

She tells me to take it slow and do little at a time. But that means I get behind on other stuff. There's always laundry or dishes.

HELP!


----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

2 comments:

bevy said...

Sometimes even though dishes need to be washed and clothes need to be folded you need to just walk away from it all and take a day off. I don't really know how to do that though, but that's what I hear. I find it hard to relax when there's dirty dishes in the sink. Anyway, the best advice I can offer is to ask for more help somewhere, whether it be at home or at work.

Coco said...

just do what you can...
everything will be alright.
You and your family come first!!

abrazos y bendicionees,
Coco

ps
i posted ; )