Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Shtuff

Just bought tix to see the hairy beast on September 3rd. This is Alfonso's idol. When I first met him, any time he would hear his music or what not he'd do the sign of the cross. He doesn't do that anymore thank the Lord.

I'm also pretty bummed that they changed one of my favorite radio stations from Amor to Reggaeton and hip hop. How'd this happen? Now I can no longer here all the soothing songs that I'd listen to, to or from work. I have to listen to the same 3 duranguense songs (eww) that they play on the other 2 stations or listen to the same 2 songs on the other 6 hip hop stations there are. What the F? Duranguense music in my opinion is kind of like P. Diddy where all they do is copy shit and don't really create anything on their own. I hope this phase is out soon. Bring Banda back. :-) All music sounds the same these days. Spanish and English.

There's a temp here that keeps coming in my cubicle thinking it's hers. We all do it sometimes but 10 times a day? Uh, no.

No comments: