Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Saturdays & Dirty Microwaves

This past Saturday all of the above came over with the addition of Tammy.

A & I made some fajitas, beans, guacamole and Mexican cheese. At home we call it cheese but when our friends come over it’s referred to as Mexican cheese. Queso fresco.

We then retired to the game room or the living room whichever you prefer. We played catch phrase until someone got sour over losing then made it so that there was a wager. We said loser takes another shot. Miraculously girls won the last of 3 games. It’s kind of blurry as to what we did after that but I’m thinking we played Presidents and Assholes. Have you ever played that game internet? No. You must try. It was so much f’ing fun. Basically there is a president and an asshole and everyone in between. The asshole can only boss you around while he is shuffling because asshole shuffles. The president makes rules and/or bosses you around. You must abide by the law. Everyone in between can boss anyone below them around. So I was president twice and then who cares who was after that. J I made them twirl like ballerinas and made the assholes keep making my drinks. Then someone got sour again and that game was over. 2 am came and everyone but T left. T spent the night because she was asleep before anyone even talked about leaving.

Morning came and there was no T. She just checked out of the Hotel.

It was fun and I’ll post pictures when I’m not so lazy. Oh I love Saturdays with friends!

Sunday, both of them, I slept most of the day because I’m lazy. Actually because I can never sleep very well after a night of the juice drinking.
So we went to Sears and finally bought a microwave. Our apartment had came with one but this house didn’t, so we had to go get one. My brother has no shame whatsoever and I hope you’re reading this dirty pig. He gave us a microwave and I don’t think he ever cleaned it. It still had popcorn in it and shit. Mind you, he gave us this microwave about 1 year ago but since the apartment had one we left it at my parent’s house. Martha brought it over the other day and that’s when I had a face to face encounter with the nastiness. He didn’t even bother to clean it out before he gave it to us. Not only was it dirty but it just looked unsafe. There were rusty cracks and stuff in it. COCHINO!

So we threw that dirty shit away and went and got a new one.

No comments: