Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Gracias Amiga

Amiga - Thanks so much for being there for me yesterday. It’s hard for me to let people know when I’m sad and I need someone to talk to. I don’t like to let people in sometimes for fear of being judged or asked what the hell is wrong with me. Thank you for doing neither.

A lot of my sadness still lies in the loss that we experienced in May. I still think about it a lot more than I think people realize. Yes we were only 3 months along but in those 3 months, there was hope, happiness and a lot of love. Love for someone we’ll never get to meet but more love than you’ll ever know. I think about him on a daily basis and sometimes have to leave the room to cry. We have hope and faith that one day we’ll have our little family but there’s still great sadness in my heart.

Anyway I don’t want this to be a sad thank you, but thank you so much for letting me vent and letting me share my sadness. Thank you for loving me. I hope that you know that your friendship means the world to me and that there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you.

2 comments:

Coco said...

verdaderas "amigas" hay pocas-
cuidalas!

Take Care!

Cisco said...

Lucky to have a friend...