Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good times, Good times

I had an awesome day yesterday.

I didn’t get to sleep in because once I’m up, I’m up. Did a little shopping with my Mamasita. We went to Michael’s and Ross. She bought me the stuff to make the housewarming invites. She’s sweet. I bought Alfonso a nice sweater. I bet it will look so good on him.

Went home shut off the ringers so I could enjoy the quiet. I got some stuff done around the house and then I took a little nap. It felt good but still didn’t feel like enough sleep.

My friend Jen called, there was a misunderstanding and I hope that all is okay now. I don’t like it when I think my friends are mad at me. I lub you Jen.

Turned the ringer back on. Chit chatted with a friend for a little bit. Listened to messages that were left for me. Sorry I didn't return the calls guys. I hope you understand.

Fonz came home and we were off again. We ran some errands and then went home and watched House. I’m so sad though that I missed Biggest Loser.

That was my day off. Wish me luck tonight at the Dr., nothing to worry about, I just want to talk to him about some stuff that I’ve been sad about and what I can do.

1 comment:

Jezebel said...

Glad you had a good day and glad youre going to the doctor. Every little bit helps!