Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nuevo Dia

Well I didn’t go to work today just because I needed some gather my thoughts work on myself kind of day. AKA I don’t feel like being there. So Fonz patted my head on his way out the door and told me to have a nice day. I love him, but you know that already.

I still feel a little sad today but not like yesterday. I’m now determined to take charge of my life and to get things going. I’m going to do self affirmations every day and make my self feel better if it kills me. Well not if it kills me because how good can that feel? I mean, I’m determined.

I’m a cute girl. I am still young enough to make changes.

I still have that lonely feeling though. One of my good friends came over yesterday to let me vent some of my sadness to. I’m grateful. We had a good time with the vino. Well it wasn’t really vino it was more like rum but you get it right?

Thanks for listening um er reading once again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the blog and I love you! I hope your heart feels lighter and you are not as sad because you are so lovely when you smile. I feel you on need to get motivated about your weight because I do to. Let's motivate each other!!!

Yummerson said...

Sounds good to me! Thank you so much!

Jezebel said...

It's always good to take a day for ourselves. I did that as well this past week. Hope this week is better than the last :) Hugs! Tight ones!