Monday, September 12, 2005

Sadness

I’m really sad today for so many reasons but I’m sure it all stems from one. Insecurity.

I’ve gained weight at such a rapid pace. I don’t know how it happened. I’ve always been a lazy girl but I don’t think as lazy as I’ve become.

I need, no I have to do something about this ASAP. We want to start a family soon and want to be healthy when we do. I don’t want to have to make my kids fetch for stuff as some lazy parents do. I want to go outside and play with my children. Diego and Isa. I want to be a great parent. I know weight has nothing to do with great parenting but I want to be the mom you see playing with her kids at the park. I want to be an active parent.

Yesterday when we left my parent's house my dad hugged me and said "Cuidate hija, cuidate mucho". He never says that, he says "i love you" or "ay nos vemos" but never cuidate (take care of yourself), unless I'm going on a trip or something. I'm thinking he's noticed that I was blocking the view to his house and he's worried about me. I know I shouldn't say stuff like that but it helps me get thru it by making fun of myself. I guess I just have to beat people to the punch.

I wish I knew where my motivation went? About 3 years ago I lost 50 lb. I had awesome motivation. Where’d it go? I want it back. If you find it please call me at 702-555-5478.

I’m sad for other reasons but I can’t put it into words. I feel lonely. I feel as though there’s something missing. My husband is great and so is my family but there’s still something left for me to accomplish and I don’t know what that is.

Those that know me know that for years I’ve had this idea of starting a business. I have no idea where to start. It’s a great idea that I will not post here for fear that some metiches (nosy people) will steal my idea. I just see that so many people have started their own business and I don’t know why I can’t. How do they know where to look and I don’t?

I’m just really really sad and have had a perpetual knot in my throat all day long. I’m starting to tear up so I’ll be back later.

6 comments:

Coco said...

Mira, don't be so hard on yourself.
First thing you've got to do is to LOVE yourself!! And because you love yourself, you'll be good to yourself! Eat healthy, walk around the block,- this may sound minimal, but it helps!

No te deprimas! Arriba con ese ánimo!

y si, CUIDATE! (this doesn't mean get on a strict diet, or go through gastric bypass surgery, eh!)

no es regaño, es un consejo de una amiga... (otra gordita: )

Yummerson said...

Thank you, con lagañas digo lagrimas en los ojos. Gracias de todo corazon.

bevy said...

I feel for you on the whole diet and exercise thing, but it's like Dr. Phil says - You don't have to like it, you just have to do it.

Cheer up. Everything will work out.

Yummerson said...

Thank you Bev and Golightly!

Jezebel said...

Wish we lived closer together so we can hang out and try to cheer each other up! . Cheer up buttercup....tomorrow the sun will shine again. Hugs

Yummerson said...

I know, I wish we did too. I know you'd be such a great friend!! Hugs to you too!!