Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ol' San Pancho

Erase una vez my dear friend Jen and I decided we wanted to spend quality time together. She lived in L.A. (and still does) and wanted me to come out and visit her. So I called Cheap Tickets® made my flight reservation and I started packing. We planned on doing some stuff there in L.A. but also taking a drive to San Francisco to see Phantom of the Opera as was listed on my itinerary that Jen so kindly provided.

She took me to Cielito Lindo a Mexican Restaurant in El Monte where there’s dinner/and or cocktails and a Mariachi show. I was happy that she wanted to partake in some of my passions. I love Mariachis. I mean the music and some of the men aren’t half bad either. This is why I’m a sucker for Pepe Aguilar. Shhhh You better not tell Alfonso!! He’s already ripped up er um I mean seen the pictures. Just kidding. It just so happened that Mariachi Sol de Mexico® was playing that night. I was just beside myself with glee. We’re eating, laughing, eating, laughing, drinking, laughing when Jen noticed that one of them had a hickey on their neck. So we were talking about what whores they must be all hot and shit. So we kept on laughing and talking when Jen noticed that another one had a hickey on his neck. “WOW!” she exclaimed, “WTF?!” Then another one had it too and this just happened to be too much of a coincidence. Jen also known as Sherlock figured out that it was because they played the violin and from it being tucked away would create the red mark also known to us as a hickey. We thought it was funny. Whatever.

Sometime after that incident (like 24 hrs or something) we left for San Fran. Jen had taken care of making our hotel reservation. We get to our destination when Habib greeted us at the counter.

Habib: “Welcome hot chicks”. Okay, dang you’re so mean.
He really said “What?!?”.
Jen (sweetest voice EVER): “Yes, I made a reservation for this evening”.
Habib: You name
Jen: Jen Nunya
Habib: No, Ms. Nunya your reservation was for last night and not tonight. We’ve already charged your card because you didn’t cancel.
Jen: No sir, I made the reservation for this evening.
Habib: No, no you didn’t.
Jen: Well I’m not paying for this because I made the reservation for tonight and not last night.
Habib: Your card has already been charged.
Jen: You’re not very nice.
Habib: You’re not.
Jen: ROARRRRRRRR! (She turned green, her clothes tore open baring her green muscles. Oh wait that was the Incredible Hulk© well, she resembled him. She swept all the pamphlets and tourist stuff they display on counters of hotels off the counter with her big ass green arm)
Habib: You’re a bitch (uh yes he did)
Snoopaloop or Me: Nah, you’s a bitch.
Jen:
Me:
Jen & Me, RAN the fuck out. (pardon the language but it provides a little je ne sais quoi to the stories).

We then moved our little Partay for two to a quaint little retreat downtown! The ambience (drug dealers, the homeless and some rats the size of cats) was very beautiful.

4 comments:

Coco said...

Hopefully, your stay in San Pancho won't be blemished because of this one incident. Have FUN!

Cuidate!

Cisco said...

SHould have smacked him good! he deserved it.

Drive up the (1)?

Yummerson said...

Coco - Not blemished at all. I actually fell in love with it. I'm happy that all of that happened. It makes for good storytelling.

Cisco - I don't know if we did or not. It's been 5 years and many drinks since.

bevy said...

Hilarious.