Monday, September 19, 2005

So....

This weekend I did nothing as promised.

Friday night we picked up our microwave and went home. Had din din, then Fonz attempted to install the microwave. No go. Went na-night.

Saturday we woke up early, picked up a little, had breakfast. Waited for my dad to come over. No call, no show – you in trouble!! Took a little MUCH NEEDED nap. Went to my parent’s house and hung out for a little while. Made plans to go to my Uncle’s ranch on Sunday. We went back home and watched Beauty Shop and had dinner and then went na-night again.

Sunday again woke up early to get ready for our Sunday outing. This time my uncle was a no call no show. Mom and Dad came over to our house. Alfonso installed the microwave and put up some curtain rods for me. Went on a double date with Martha and Joel (my parents) to the K-mart. Then we went back home and I started making Gallina Pinta (ox tail w/ beans and hominy) a food that is typically made in Sonora, Mexico. It was quite yum. I never made it before. We’re taking that over to M & J’s house tonight for dinner.

We attempted to make the invites for the house warming on Sunday. We lost that battle. I wanted to go lay in bed and watch the Emmy’s on the bed that makes my back hurt. We’ll get some done tonight and start mailing them out since it is on the 8th and I don’t want people to start making excuses. Although my older brother will be out of town and I’ll be sad. However, PARTY ON!!

No comments: