Monday, October 03, 2005

All About Me

For you Moni.

My Favorite Things

1. Song: Just Like Heaven
2. Perfume: Lolita Lempicka
3. Cologne: Very Sexy for Him
4. Drink: Diet w/ Bacardi Limon, cyclone or Captain, Corona or Modelo
5. Movie: Crash

Pet Peeves

1. When people sing along to a song and they don't know all the words, so they just sing the last syllable.
2. When people say they will call you back and don't.
3. When folks don't leave a message or when they leave too long of a message.
4. Skinny people who say they're fat
5. Sweaty handshakes.

Random Things About Me You Didn't Know

1. I'm fair skinned.
2. I wear contacts and/or glasses.
3. I have anal tendencies (not like that cochinos!!)
4. I like for my pillow to be cold if it's not I look for a cold one.
5. I don't like trying on shoes that have already been worn, (here try these on I think they'll look cute on you). I'm very selective about whose shoes I put on.
6. I'm lactose intolerant
7. I've always wanted a surprise party. (sorry had to add in a 7th one)

Things I Like

1. Cucumbers con limon & chile
2. Milk with ice.
3. My husbands kisses first thing in the am.
4. Cumbias norteƱas (Mexican style of music)
5. Surprises, big or small.

9 comments:

Coco said...

It's always interesting to read a little bit more "personal" things about the person with whom you have become blog-friends with...

Milk with ice. I like it this way, too. My family, though, thinks I'm weird- I'n NOT weird!

Cuidate!

Cisco said...

Remember the scene in French Kiss with Meg Ryan?..
She is on the train and just ate a bunch of cheese...then she painfully gets up from her seat holding her stomach. Train rolls by and all you hear is...

Lactose Intolerant!....



Join the club..

Jezebel said...

Yikes! I'm going to stay away from the both of you when diary products are around ;)

Yummerson said...

Moni - It's deadly sister. Ask Alfonso. :-)

bevy said...

I always do cucumbers, lemon and salt. Maybe I should try the chile.

Yummerson said...

I like watermelon w/ lime, chile and salt too. I liked them w/ Lucas but they don't sell that anymore. So it's either Tapatio or that Pico de Gallo powder.

bevy said...

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it.

Jezebel said...

How about jicama with lemon and chile...yummmmmmmmmmm.

Yummerson said...

I never liked jicama until recently. Oh my gosh. My mouth is watering.