Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HOLLA!!

Dear Aunt Jan,

I’ve heard a lot of great things about you. Ahem, as I’m sure you’ve heard some wonderful things about me too.

Nancy showed me the scrapbook you made Dustin. He likes to be called Steve by the way. For some reason he always makes us all call him Steve. It’s getting bothersome. Can you please confront him on that? Back to the scrapbook, I LOVE IT!! I actually cried a little bit when I looked thru it. Nancy can back me up on that, I cried and she pointed and laughed at me. I told Steve er um, Dustin that I want you to make me a scrapbook. I’ll gather up some pictures and have them ready the next time you come visit. I’ll even hang out with you the whole time so that you can get a feel of what a lovely young lady I am and customize the scrapbook to fit my wholesome personality.

Dustin & Nancy, told me that you checked out my blog so I really just wanted to say hello. I can’t wait to meet you. I’m sure you’ll be my favorite Aunt too.

Take care!!

PS - I was joking kind of about making me a scrapbook. By joking I mean really serious, let's go to Michael's. Seriously, I told Nancy that we should have craft night when you come out so you can teach us how to make them.

No comments: