Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A-B-C… It’s all about me

Stolen from: Coco

A is for Age - 31.
B is for Booze – Patron or Captain or Cyclon
C is for Career – I don’t know what I want to do when I grow up.
D is for Dad’s name - Joel.
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - Dancing Music, Food, and Dancing Shoes!
F is for Favorite article of clothing- Big Girl Pants.
G is for Goof off thing to do - Dance, Read, Watch TV, go to the Movies, Talk, Laugh...
H is for Hometown – Las Vegas, NVI is for Instrument you play – I used to plan the violin.
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - Grape
K is for Kids – Working on it.
L is for Living arrangement - House.
M is for Music I like - Mexican, Hip Hop, Anything I can tap my foot to!
N is for Name of your first pet - Chuchena.
O is for overnight hospital stays – I was little and I don’t remember!
P is for Phobias – Too many. Flat tire, speaking in front of an audience, too many.
Q is for Quote you like– For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
R is for Reason for blogging – Making friends, it’s very therapeutic, expressing myself
S is for Siblings – Two brothers, Eric – younger, Joel - older.
T is for Texas, ever been – Have family in El Paso, have been a few times
U is for Unique trait – Ability to listen
V - Hey whappened to V? I'll make up my own. V is for Viviana and Victoria - my nieces whom I adore.
W is for Worst traits – Mood swings like crazy (it’s the Cancer in me)
X is for X-Rays you’ve had – Don’t remember, lots.
Y is for Yummy food you make – Potato tacos, chiles rellenos,
Z is for Zodiac sign - Cancer

4 comments:

bevy said...

How fun. Maybe I'll do my ABCs also.

Coco said...

Mood swings?!
Cuidado!! : )
I have a few "Cancer" friends and relatives...not only moody, but "chillonas"! : )

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!

Yummerson said...

I'm chillona beyond comprehension. I consider that a good thing though. It goes along w/ my good heart.

Coco said...

I, too, am a "chillona"...
and I'm not a Cancer!

Cuidate!