Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy Birthday Yenny!

I want you to know that I am so proud of you. You’ve become a woman whom I envy for her independence. I hope this year takes away the paranoia and brings you closer to rehab. I wish nothing but the best for you my Jen. Seriously may this year bring you unconditional love from a man that adores you and appreciates you. Whether it’s OJ or it’s Brad Pitt. I hope he knows that to win a prize like my friend Jen is truly a blessing. Don’t ever settle for anything less than butterflies and fireworks contrary to what others believe. You have it all baby. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thanks for always laughing at my jokes and making out with me on the lonely nights. Patting my ass and grabbing my boobies is always nice too. Embrace 29 because here comes 30. It gets better at 30, I promise!!

Your friendship is priceless. I love you with all of my heart and Alfonso does too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to my home girls
I love you all very much see ya on Friend for some more good time

Yummerson said...

To Nancy, see you in English class so I can understand what you're saying. Are you trying to talk like the Hibachi-ista?