Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hermelinda Linda

I feel like Hermelinda Linda today. I have a pimple like the wart on her nose and in the same location.

Having the pimple is fine but pointing it out to me as I missed it while looking in the mirror is something completely different. It's like when people point out that I've gained some weight. No shit? I couldn't tell. I thought my pants just didn't fit because they were defective. You're stating the obvious and not telling me anything I haven't heard before. Tell me I have a booger hanging out of my nose or that I have broccoli in my teeth, that I don't know.

Yesterday my friend Jen left me a voice mail to tell me that she dreamed of me. She prefaced it by saying "I don't want you to think that I want to be your lesbian lover or that I'm a stalker". She dreamt that we got married. Not married like husband wife but married like friend and friend. We had a friendship marriage because apparently our husbands were there. Everyone was saying “Why are we here, this is stupid?”. Which I agree but it wasn’t my dream. Oh yeah, I was the dude. I was wearing a tux and she of course was in a “casual” wedding dress. The things we dream. Ashton Kutcher made a guest appearance in my dream the other day. It wasn’t that kind of dream but just one with random folks walking around in it.

5 comments:

bevy said...

Hey, I'm not sure, but I think you've got some pepper stuck in your tooth. No, the other side. There. You got it.

Yummerson said...

Thanks, is it gone?

Coco said...

Hermelinda Linda! Oh my god- haven't heard of her in years!! You do NOT look like her!!

I've dreams like Kahlo's paintings...

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!

Yummerson said...

I do with this big ol' espinilla on my face! You should see it.

Cisco said...

I used to read those comics growing up in Mexico.

Memin, Los Burron, etc.
They even came out with KISS comics, they were fun.

Of course that was over twenty years ago........

Am i that old?.....
Thanks for the memories,,