Wednesday, February 15, 2006

No title Today...

Thank you all very much for your well wishes and prayers. They lost the babies. They were trying to sever the umbilical chords because the twin that passed on earlier was still taking all of the nutrients, but unfortunately the little one wasn’t strong enough to pull through. My sister in law is an emotional person like me, if not more. I talked to my brother and he was extremely sad. I’m sad for them. What we went through wasn’t as severe as what they’re going through but just as emotionally draining. I wasn’t as far along. It happened to me here in town where the people I love are. I’m sad because they’re far away and must feel so alone. Que Dios las guarde en su Santo reino.

Diosito sabe porque hace las cosas. I hope they understand that. Everyone mourns differently. I found strength in knowing that God knew why it happened and that he knows what great things I have to look forward to. It didn’t take away my sadness and still hasn’t but I still firmly believe it.

A sincere thank you to all.

1 comment:

bevy said...

Oh, no - that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your brother and his wife. I'll pray some more.