Friday, March 03, 2006

Blah

Terrence Howard was on Oprah yesterday. He’s such a smart man. I fell in love with him. There was something so raw and genuine about him. He’s my new favorite. I don’t know who my old favorite was but nonetheless, he’s my new one.

I came home from work early today. I just feel blah. Like I’m coming down with something. First I went to spend some time with Martha though. We went to Home Depot and looked at paint swatches. I enjoy spending time with my mom. She’s great. I know she loves it too. She looks for any opportunity to spend with me. Sometimes I don’t dedicate the time to her though. Sometimes I just can’t.

Okay well I’m sleepy and I want to take a nap. Na-night.

2 comments:

bevy said...

Terrence Howard is my new favorite as well. Did you ever see him in The Best Man? That's a good movie.

Yummerson said...

I did see this movie and I couldn't get into it but I do have the soundtrack. Good music!!