Tuesday, March 07, 2006

RIP Dana Reeves

I’m sad that Dana Reeves passed away. Her kids must be devastated but at the same time proud. Proud that both of their parents made a difference in so many people’s lives.


Next topic –

Oscars


I’m happy that Reese won but sad for Felicity. I kind of wanted her to win. I’ve seen a lot of her interviews and I like her. I’m glad that Reese won though because she’s so young and yet there’s so much depth to her. She’s an old soul. I loved her speech.

I’m ECSTATIC that CRASH won best film. Like Oprah, I hope more people watch this movie. It’s probably my favorite movie ever. I read on another blog that someone didn’t recommend it because it was horrible. I don’t understand that. Yes, we all have different opinions but this was a film about real life and stereotypes. My point is – I’m happy about this win.

I’m sad Terrence didn’t win. I was rootin’ for you man!

That is all I have to say about the Oscars.

Related on the WB

I love this show. I hope they don’t cancel it.

My weekend

Nancy came over on Friday. I fed her and we had girl time.

Jen, Nancy and Dustin came over Saturday. I fed them. We bonded over invitation making 101.

Alfonso and I made some fried rice and took it to Martha’s. At Martha’s there was shrimp waiting for me to prepare. Martha doesn’t really like shrimp so she doesn’t prepare it. Joel likes it so he calls me to come over to make him some shrimp. When I leave I’m told to find a recipe for some skah;diasd-kabobs. My brother and SIL were there. I love them. Victoria told me that she liked it when I took her to school, the movies and then she spent the night. She asked to spend the night again. So guess what I did? If you guess, cried like a big baby, you’re absolutely right. She’s spending the night Saturday if she doesn’t chicken out by then. She says that we can go to Build-A-Bear. I told her to save her allowance.

1 comment:

bevy said...

I was disappointed for Terrence as well, but thrilled Reese won. She's the best young model in Hollywood today.