Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What? I'm bored.

(X) Smoked a cigarette
(X) Drank so much you threw up
( ) Crashed a friend's car
(X) Stolen a car - Does my brother’s or my uncle’s count as stealing?
(X) Been in love
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shoplifted -both intentually and not intentually.(X) Been laid off/fired
( ) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( ) Snuck out of your parent's house
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) Been arrested
(X) Gone on a blind date
( ) Lied to a friend
(X) Skipped school
( ) Seen someone die
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
() Played cops and robbers
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang karaoke; - In the privacy of my own home so as not to hurt the innocent
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
() Danced in the rain
(X) Written a letter to Santa Clause
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Made a bonfire on the beach
( ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating-
( ) Ice-skating
1. Any nicknames? Yummy, Yumster, Gordis
2. Mother's name? Martha
3. What is your favorite drink? Diet Cherry 7 up
4. Tattoos? no
5. Body piercings? Yes my ears
6. How much do you love your job (1-10)? 10 Like my job, it's the people that irritate me
7. Birthplace: Las Vegas
8. Favorite vacation spot? Haven’t been there yet.
9. Ever been to Africa? no
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
11. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
12. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? DDD
13. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4
14. Salad dressing? Honey Mustard
15. Favorite pie? Don’t like Pie
16. Favorite number? 13
17. Favorite movie? Crash, A lot like Love
18. Favorite holiday? Christmas and my Birfday
19. Favorite T.V. show? 90210 - Donna Martin Graduates!!
20. Favorite day of the week? Friday
21. Favorite kind of soap? Zest
HEY WHAT HAPPENED TO 22?
23. Toothpaste? Colgate Gel
24. Favorite smell? Alfonso's belly button
25. What do you do to relax? Have a cocktail
26. Message to your friends reading this? Have some patience
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Smiling, working from home, being a wonderful mother and wife
28. What do you do when you are bored? Blog
29. Furthest place you will send this message. Internet Space

3 comments:

bevy said...

I thought this was the same as mine, but there are some slight differences. Triple D? Fo real?

Coco said...

It sounds that you are living life to the fullest, and enjoying it- Great!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!

Yummerson said...

Ay Bev. I laughed so hard this morning when I read your comment. Yep DDD. But I'm a big girl so my boobies are big too. I was a D in 6th grade. I wore a training bra in 3rd grade. Embarassing but true.

Coco - I try to live my life to the fullest. Sometimes boulders get in the way. Besitos!