Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Dusty!

My dearest Dusty,

Today is the anniversary of your birth, 20 some odd years ago. I think back to the time when I didn’t know you. Oh how happy I was. No Monster Garage, Viva La Bam, or UFC was watched. I’m not here to talk about my happiness though, I’m here to talk about your birthday.

I want you to know that I appreciate your friendship a great deal. It means a lot to me that you’re so good to your buddy Alfonso. A lot of people use the language barrier as an excuse to not get to know him. You don’t. He’s the Pedro and you’re his Napoleon. You really are such a great guy. You taught him new things. Thanks. “Give me some” has to be my favorite. Oh, what would I do without you? You've also given me my first Godpet, you know similar to a Godchild but with 4 legs. I love Selena. SALINAS!! I don’t want to get all mushy because I know you don’t like mushy. Well, when you’re sober I mean.

Sincerely though, you are one of our closest friends. We get to keep you in the divorce. And Selena too!

We love you Dustin. We hope your birthday brings you all that you wish for.

4 comments:

Monique Rielle said...

Hope Dustin had an awesome bday! Hope you're having an awesome week :) Hugs!

Yummerson said...

There you are!! Hugs to you too!

Yummerson said...

OMG that's funny that you knew what I was talking about!

Coco said...

Happy Birthday Dusty!!
Hope the party was great...cuenta!

Cuidate!

ps
de nuevo estoy bloqueando : )