Thursday, May 11, 2006

Jueves is Boring too

Hola mi gente!! Doesn’t Selena (J-Lo) say that at some point in the movie? Before she sings Como la Flor? I love singing that song… for my friend Jen.

Fonz got me these shoes fo’ Madres day. I’m his mamasita. I’m not bragging, I’m just sayin’ is all. I love them.


They’re cute huh? He got me pink ones for Xmas before last.

I got to meet Alfonso’s eldest brother and his daughter yesterday. Nice folks. Then mean brother came and picked them up. He didn’t even get out of the car. The good news is at least Alfonso has 1 nice brother. 1 out of 3 ain’t all that bad. Oh yeah and he told me we’re having a girl. He discovered this by having me lift up my arms in front of me and raising them above my head. My palms were down therefore it’s a girl. Had my palms been facing up it would be a boy. Theory is, women tend to want to keep the world under control by pushing it down, men want to carry it on their shoulders. We’ll have to test this theory. Only 6 more months to go. Shit that’s a long time.

My MIL & FIL had a different theory. Which made me blush but hey different strokes for different folks. They’re theory is that whoever finished first during conception is the determining factor. If it was me it’d be a boy, if it’s Alfonso it’ll be a girl. Neither of us remembers so again, we’ll have to wait 6 months to find out.

Dear Mr. Bush and your friends, I was watching CNN or wherever handsome Anderson Cooper works and apparently Polygamists don’t pay taxes and take advantage of the welfare system. They are crazy crackers as you’ve seen on the video below. Go insult them for a little bit.

I took the day off yesterday to spend some time with Martha. We went for a walk and then I got blisters so we went back home. We ran some errands and then I took her to breakfast. We had a nice morning together. Then I went home and did some laundry and the washer sprung a leak. That sucks. At least if we have to get it fixed it’s covered by our home warranty.

3 comments:

Cisco said...

Aren't easy going days so much fun?...Particularly whe you don't have to work..

Feliz Dia de las Madres!

Yummerson said...

They're the best!

Thanks Cisco!

bevy said...

I'm placing bets on a boy.