Thursday, September 07, 2006

Thursday

I never filled you in on the 15-ñera I went to. I had a good time. Martha and Joel behaved themselves. Nothing I predicted happened. Good music was played. Debbie Deb even. Lookout weekend! I think they even played Soulsonic Force. Of course, I didn’t get up to dance. I think I have to be a little tipsy to dance the English music. Mexican music, no problem. I was winded though almost immediately. I wore flip flops (yeah I’m fancy these days) that weighed like 10 lb. each and I had a hard time. I also was sweating like Richard Simmons. My husband looked so handsome. No pictures of us sorry. We’re normally the folks that carry the camera and when you carry the camera everyone wants their picture taken and no one ever offers to take a picture of you. Alfonso kept snapping pictures of me but they were all so not pretty so I deleted them. There was a picture that he took that was beautiful. It was of my SIL and my nephew. It’s the best picture ever! All in all, great time was had and it was so nice to see the family.

We’ve painted Diego’s room. Today I bought his bassinette. None of his stuff will match. That’s us though. The playpen, highchair, stroller are all jungle, the bedding is barnyard, the bassinette is Sesame Street, and his bouncer is something else. Unfortunately I couldn’t match it all but hey he won’t notice. We’re waiting on his cunita to come in .

1 comment:

bevy said...

Yeah, I feel like I'm always left out of my own pictures, so I have to force people to take pictures of me. But still, I never end up with good candids of myself. It's always the usual 1-2-3 SMILE!

Post the best pic ever of the SIL and nephew. Perty please. I love looking at pictures.