Sunday, June 10, 2007

Karma

Karma is a bitch. When she catches up with you she knocks your ass down so hard on the ground you have no idea what hit you. When she does, acuerdate de mi.

In other news, all is well. Father's Day is coming up and I haven't even bought Fonz anything. Dang it! I have an idea of what I want for him but can't find it anywhere.

New job title is going well. My boss is leaving this week. Not sure if I'm getting promoted again or not but am kind of hoping I do get it. I don't know if I'm supervisor material but we'll see.

I'll write again soon. I promise.

3 comments:

bevy said...

Hope you didn't get some bad karma. It is def a bitch.

You're so supervisor material. (You like how I say that when I don't even really know you?)

PS-I tagged you. Read my blog for details.

Coco said...

Karma...
good or bad- it's for real!!

Yes, of course, you're supervising material...OK, so you might have to take a course or two...but whatever job we are in, we all need continuing ed courses!! hope you get a promotion!!

fuertes y calurosos abrazos.
bendiciones.

Yummerson said...

No bad karma for me. I'll explain why in my 7 things you didn't know about me. I'm trying to think of 7 things.