Sunday, September 07, 2008

Ummmm

So I signed up for mobile blogger because I thought maybe it would help me post more. I feel the most inspired when I'm not by my computer. For some reason I see my computer as an alternatr shopping method more than for writing.
It's hard to type on this here chingadera.
I have video of Diego beat boxing and dancing. I don't know how to post it. I'm challlenged. In more ways than one.

Diego is talking up a storm. He pretend argues with you in jibberish. Points, makes snapping gestures.

I'll write more when I can this is giving me anxiety.

----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:

bevy said...

Go to Google Video and upload the video file. Then when it's done, click embed and it gives you the code to paste onto your blog. It's so simple even a PecosGirl could do it.

PS I always feel inspired away from the computer also.