Sunday, March 22, 2009

Better days ahead

I started to post and was interrupted by a "Hi Mami". I thought he was waking up from his nap. I walked in and he was fast asleep.
So now I'm limited to this phone that's too small for my big ass hands.

I want the cricut expression. Looks like a cool ass gadget.

Looks like I like the word ass today.

I like to watch people walk by. I don't get walking and texting though. I'd trip n fall.

I have a great story for you. I won't go into detail on here because I'm scared she's so psycho she'll find my blog and it's too much for me to type on a berry.

Keep us in your thoughts and/or prayers. I'll tell you more when I can sit at the keyboard.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

bevy said...

I'll be praying.

Monique Rielle said...

Me too.