Saturday, November 26, 2011

Content

I've been off work for one week. I don't want to go back. I've also done absolutely nothing since yesterday. And I'm not ashamed. I'm not the type of person (nor have I ever been) to feel like I need to keep busy. I sometimes wish I was, but I'm not. I'm a homebody. Power to the people.

I'm sitting here watching Diego play with a balloon. Um I'm not sure where it came from but he has one.

We're all doing something different.

I was just reminiscing with Alfonso about when we were dating and how we would just hide away and do random stuff. One time I took a jug I that TGIF's drink stuff. Orange Dream to be exact. We drank that stuff and sat and listened to music and chatted and it was just delightful. I wish I has some of that drink now.

My point is that some times I complain about this boring life but most of the time there's nowhere I'd rather be.
I mean who doesn't like a balloon bouncing off of their head while they're trying to blog?

PS- please excuse the typo's. It's hard to write on the phone.

No comments: