Friday, November 25, 2011

The past

Isn't it funny how sometimes people base judgements on us based on "knowing" us in the past and not who we are today. We just have to shrug it off and feel sorry for them because while we're looking to our brighter future they're still living in their tortured past.

There's this girl I know, who always makes these indirect comments. Telling my husband he'll get "in trouble" for doing something or taking a jab at my kid for one reason or another. The thing is she's so obsessed with my life and everyone else's that she fails to learn and grow. She still sees things from a 20 year old perspective. She likes to gossip and befriend my friends so that she can then bad mouth me to the point where they end up being her friends and not mine. Not every one falls for it though. I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure. You know what they say keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. ;)

No comments: