Monday, March 19, 2012

Pastels boooooo

I’ve never really bought into the whole blue for boy and pink for girl. I’m a rebel like that. When Diego was in my belly I was adamant about not having the pastel blue’s or pastel colors at my baby shower. Or anywhere for that matter. His room was/is orange. I didn’t have any Pooh or sports or whatever the trend was in 2006 in his room. Same will go for these chirren. No pastels. NONE! ;-) Just kidding. I ain’t mad at ya.

When I was pregnant w/ Ruby I made a mental note of things that would not happen.

If I’m blessed with a daughter she will not:

1. Put her hand on her hip to take a picture.
2. She will not make duck face.
3. She will not wear tutu’s.
4. She will not over wear pink.
5. We won’t refer to her as princess, diva, etc.
6. She won't wear big ass head bands that are bigger than her head.

I’m sure I’ll think of more things as the time passes but those are the things that I don’t want for her. If for some reason she grows up and wants to do all those things then I’m sure I’ll find a bus to throw myself in front of.

So much emotional turmoil going on in my head this pregnancy. For more reasons than the natural fear of losing these babies. I’m exhausted. I’m grumpy. I sometimes wish I didn’t have to be in a room alone with myself. No joke. I annoy the crap out of myself. This pregnancy has been the hardest of ‘em all. Doc says that’s normal. With 2 you have twice the hormones and they really don’t know what to do with themselves so they decide to eff with you. And that they have accomplished. No rest so far this 2nd trimester.

No comments: