Saturday, October 22, 2005

Caution: The following requires you to wear shades.

Here are pics as promised.

Here I am before going out.

Here we are at the restaurant. We look nervous. I have stage fright and everyone was staring at us having our picture taken.

This is the picture my mom took. All to the left. I think she wanted to sneak in a picture of her elephant collection.

This is the one my dad took and chopped Alfonso's head off. He later told Alfonso "Con que ella salga bien" "As long as she came out okay". Oh yeah pardon my pale ass. Sorry, I'm a pale Mexican. Look at them white ass legs. Put your shades on.

Ta-Da! Finally! We still look so far away. My dad did not want to get up off of the couch to take our picture.

4 comments:

Monique Rielle said...

Once again girlie, I just want to tell you your'e a doll!! You two make such a cutie pie couple :)

Yummerson said...

You make me blush Moni!! Thank you.

bevy said...

That's kind of the expression I had when they were taking pics of me at my birthday dinner.

It's hard to find a good photograher. I always try to school people with photo-taking tips before taking my pictures, but after all the explaining the moment is lost.

Yall are too cute.

Yummerson said...

Thanks Bev! I try explaining to people too. I tell them that if I have something hanging out of my nose or if my clothes is not right or what have you to please tell me so I can fix that. Nope. Don't happen.