Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Happy Birthday Baby

Felicidades my love. They say it’s your birthday. I hope that this year brings you closer to your goals. I love you and everything about you. From the time in the morning when you back that thing up. And when you call me from work on the rent-a-shitter because you’re thinking of me. Or the way your little face lights up when I curse. I adore that you help me out around the house. I appreciate everything you do to make my life easier. I love all that you are. I love you because you love me just as I am. My nagging, moodiness, roughness and all. I love you because you married me. You are the man that you want to be and don’t care what anyone says. I’m the luckiest woman in the world. I won the lottery when I met you. I thank God every day for blessing me with the drive to go to the Mexican night clubs because otherwise I would have never met you. I’ll lay down my jacket so you can walk over a puddle. Kiss you on the cheek and say ooh boy you’re so sweet. You have a nice ass by the way. I can be myself around you and you love me all the more. Let's procreate.

I thank God every day for putting you in my path. You, my husband, my best friend, my lover, my EVERYTHING. Te amo.

2 comments:

bevy said...

How sweet. Hope you made it special day for your babe.

Monique Rielle said...

Feliz Cumpleanos Alfonso!