Friday, November 11, 2005

Sweeeet 5

So much to say so little time…

Happy Birthday Victoria. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when I am not so much. Today you’re the big 5 baby. It wasn’t so long ago your mommy and daddy brought you home from the hospital. I cried. I cried tears of joy, pride and excitement. You mean the world to me. The first time you called me Nina, the first time you told me you loved me, the way you run to me when you see me. The way you would back up to sit on my lap and even the way you offered me choffee. The way you confuse Bill Cosby with your tio Poncho, the love you have for your tio Poncho. The way you turned 1 and your mom and dad thru a big party. I’m glad you turned 1 because I sure had fun that night. These are all things I cherish. I’m proud to be your Nina/Tia. You are my heart and you own it too. As grandpa would say, I love you with all of my liver skinny neck.

No comments: