Monday, December 12, 2005

LMNOP

We've been chosen to be a Nielsen Family. They'll ship our scanner soon. Don't be too surprised if 90210 is brought back. That's all I watch. Other shows on my DVR include:

Oprah
Ellen
Dr. Phil
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Desperate Housewives
Weeds
Nip/Tuck
Cathouse
90210 (as mentioned above)
House
CSI
Without a Trace

Coming Soon... Grey's Anatomy

So um yes, we get our fill of the TV. Of course right now there are like 6 unwatched Nip/Tuck, House and Ellen episodes. I'm boring. What can I say?

Last week Poncho was sick with the flu. Thursday he passed it on to me and so I was sick this weekend with the influenza. Now I have the sexiest cough ever. I feel like Phoebe on Friends. Remember? She was sick and she though her voice was so sexy. Her cold went away and then she didn't like her voice anymore so she was trying to get sick again by rubbing used tissues on herself and licking stuff. Well I haven't done any of that, but I do sound pretty dang sexy if I say so myself. If you like the Peter Brady voice that is.

Saturday night we went to Peter Piper Pizza for Victoria and Viviana's birthday party. That place isn't stressful at all. Then we went to pick up our framed print at Michael's. They didn't charge us an arm and a leg. It looks awesome though! Once it's up, I'll post a picture.

1 comment:

bevy said...

Yes, I'm quite familiar with that Friends episode. No one can ever stump me with a Friends episode.