Friday, December 09, 2005

SNOOP-A-LOOP

I’ll start out with negative Nelly and end with positive Pam.

I spoke to mamasita today regarding the in law issue. She didn’t know any of the happenings prior to her advising me to visit my suegros (father and mother in law). Now my mom is all into positive thinking. Which helps me get a better opinion sometimes I don’t like it but I know that it normally is the way to go. She told me that I’ve done my part, as long as my conscience is clean that’s all that matters. Which is what I feel. I’ve done my part and all that I can do.

My boss got a promotion and is no longer in our department. This leaves us bossless. My worst fear is that the person that will get the position as my boss will be the person that is dumb as a box of rocks. Always has an excuse for everything and can never accept the blame. Their system is down, it must have fallen off of the order. They know everything. You can’t pull one over on them, because they’ve seen and done it all. Pray with me that it’s not this person. I feel that if it is, I will be a stay at home wife. Yes I’ll straight up quit. No joshing here folks. I do not like that word joshing by the way. On to the positive side.

I got a bonus today. WOOO HOOOO! Now I can pay my parents what we owe them or go shopping? Hmmm what shall I do? It’s going to be used responsibly as that’s what I do. Last year I used my bonus to pay the rent because construction was really slow and Fonz didn’t work most of the winter. He was sad that I had to use my bonus but it’s either pay rent or live under the freeway. There’s no one I’d rather live under the freeway with than Alfonso but it’s cold and I like blankets and drywall opposed to cardboard.

So last night I was sleeping minding my own business dreaming when who makes a cameo appearance? SNOOP-A-LOOP. He had a store wherever I was shopping at in my pajamas. We started talking and then all of a sudden we were making out. Then I felt really guilty because I was like damn Snoop my husband is at home waiting for me and I’m here making out with you. So we stopped and me and my pajama wearing self went home. I’m really surprised that laughter didn’t wake me out of this dream.

3 comments:

Coco said...

Do your parents need the money?
If not, well shopping sounds good ; )
OK, give them half, and the other half is for shopping...

Kissing other men dreams,hmmm
Mientras yo tengo "pesadillas"!!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate

ps
let us know who gets to be "boss". did you apply for the position?

Yummerson said...

No they don't but we owe them and I don't like it when someone owes me money and I see them shopping. It just doesn't look right. We'll see. Maybe we'll give them half. The position wasn't posted.

Deja de tener pesadillas. Ponte a leer revistas que contengan a artistas para que te acuestes pensando en ellos.

Muchos besitos y abrazos para ti tambien.

bevy said...

I agree, pay half back and use the other half for you guys.