Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dirty Thirty

My friend Nancy is turning 30 this month. Here’s her invite. The songs on the cd are:

1. Jesse’s Girl
2. Funkytown
3. Hit Me With Your Best Shot
4. I Think We’re Alone Now
5. Celebration
6. Mickey
7. 867-5309/Jenny
8. Come On Eileen
9. Sexual Healing
10. Footloose
11. Let’s Hear it for the Boy
12. Karma Chameleon
13. Rhythm of the Night
14. Oh Sheila
15. Eternal Flame
16. Hangin’ Tough
17. Buffalo Stance
18. Roni
19. Always
20. The Glamorous Life

As you can see from the invite, the theme is 80’s. If you could bring something back from the 80’s, what would you bring back?

5 comments:

bevy said...

The banana clip. Can we make this socially acceptable again?

Yummerson said...

Um I don't think the world is quite ready for the come back of the banana clip. Although, I may wear one in the privacy of my own home and I may not.

Coco said...

banana clip? que es eso?

I like the invitation- so creative!

Back from the 80's...
1. mi papi
2. my health
3. my red little sporty car ;)

Cluidate!

Yummerson said...

Remember those hair combs that were shaped like a banana. You sould put your hair up in a pony tail kind of.

Yummerson said...

Oh yeah! What about UNITS?