Monday, May 08, 2006

I Am

I was tagged by Moni.

I AM: pregnant, a proud Mexican girl (I’m old enough to say woman but I prefer girl), a good friend, a loving wife, my own person, a cry baby.
I WANT: to be able to take care of my parents and Alfonso’s parents, for my mom to be really retired (no babysitting, no house cleaning) and to no longer be tired, to be active,
I WISH: I had money to help my family and Fonz’s out, I could work from home, everyone was happy, my grandma (mom’s mom) lived closer, I had the time to go everywhere I was invited, I was outgoing, I could marry Alfonso all over again
I HATE: negative energy, materialism, bragging, being as lazy as I am, when people focus on the outside rather than the inside (of someone else or themselves), having social anxiety, that I’m so shy, when people drag their feet when they walk, people who change according to who they're hanging out with at the time,
I MISS: going dancing every weekend, laying my head on my mom’s lap and her playing with my hair (piojitos)
I FEAR: losing people I love, getting hit in the head with a ball, getting a flat tire, driving in the rain
I HEAR: someone talking, my radio
I WONDER: what the world would look like through someone else’s eyes
I REGRET: nothing. I am who I am because of the choices I've made, so why regret anything. (exactly)
I AM NOT: a morning person, afraid to express my feelings
I DANCE: when I’m alone
I SING: and I make myself laugh, loudly to my favorite music
I CRY: at all times and all occasions,
I AM NOT ALWAYS: patient, forgiving
I MAKE: do with what I have, fun of myself before anyone else does
I WRITE: everything I feel, passionately
I CONFUSE: through and thru, tired and sleepy
I NEED: a massage, new clothes, a haircut, my car washed,
I HAVE: a heart of gold, eyes that tell a story, a beautiful family and wonderful friends
I LOVE: Alfonso and everyone that surrounds me, having company, music, my heritage, Diego Rivera, Simon Silva, that I have the best husband ever.
I SHOULD: get to work, walk on the treadmill, clean my house,
I TAG: all of you that haven’t done it already.

1 comment:

bevy said...

That's nice to know that you would marry your hubby all over again.