Friday, June 16, 2006

Britney come back...

I watched the train wreck that was Britney on Dateline. Pobrecita. Wow. That interview did nothing to make her look better though. I mean that skirt was so short she had a Basic Instinct moment. Her chi-chis were hanging out. Her eyelash was comin’ unglued. Tammy Faye what’d you do with Britney girl? I think my 4 year old niece did her make up and gave her some of her big league chew and then Sean P. took over and gave her a manicure. She reminded me of Joey on Friends when he would do the quote thing at all the wrong times. All I could say was “wow” during the whole interview. All in all when it was over, it left me feeling like I needed to call her and be her friend and let her borrow my dictionary or a thesaurus. Oh and making me want to brush my hair.

4 comments:

Cisco said...

Isn't she the perfect example of her generation though?...

"missguided"
Or am I being just a bit judgemental. Not that all girls her age are like that, but she is the one always on the magazines, news shows and others...

bevy said...

I didn't catch the interview, but she looked horrible. Where was her stylist? Maybe she was trying to keep it real.

Coco said...

I actually feel sorry for her...
but shouldn't her PR person or her rep/agent tell her how to "behave"?
'cause she's giving herself a bad reputation : (

un fuerte y caluroso abrazo ; )
bendiciones.

Yummerson said...

Where is her family? My family would jump all over me if I acted that way. They'd be over my house dressing me, brushing my hair and getting me to a professional so I could work out my issues.