Friday, August 18, 2006

Chola

So this morning started out with tears. So what if it’s happened before? Can you humor me? A woman moved here after accepting a teaching job with the school district and was robbed. Her and her fiancé were staying at a hotel and some a**holes took the truck they drove here in and the u-haul attached. A local radio station opened up their phone lines to people who wanted to help and received a tremendous response. It broke my heart when I heard the woman sobbing out of appreciation to the kind hearted community. I listened all the way to work and until the morning show ended. I cried while at my desk and look like a moron at my desk sobbing doing my work. Well I always look like a moron but this time I was a crying one.

Yesterday while shopping at Kmart for a storage container a chola (are they still called that?) that worked at Kmart pushed me up against the counter. We’ll get to that later. First of all, why is Kmart always a flippin’ mess? There were storage containers in 4 different places. This Kmart is in a nicer area and was the most f’d up one I had seen. The one I normally go to in the hood (my neighborhood) is way more organized, cleaner and has nicer working folks. Okay so I wouldn’t go that far. It was more organized and a lot cleaner though. I prefer Target but the Target that’s closest to me is normally crowded and stresses me out. So back to being pushed. So their little aisles at the checkout stands are oh about 4” apart. Which means that only 1 person can stand there at a time. Well chola decides she wants to open her register and come in the 4” wide gap that I overfill. So she exclaims “EXCUSE ME”. So I scooch in, you know how you scrunch up your nalgas and thrust them forward. I didn’t know where she was going and I didn’t look behind me. So she pushes me up against the counter with her large self. I mean I’m large too but I wouldn’t try to fit in between oh John Candy and a wall. I would say “can you slide out big guy so I can get up in derr”. I mean if I was a chola. So she pushes my baby filled belly up against a counter. Biatch. She probably didn't even know I am pregnant because I don't look it. I just look fat. I said “that was nice”. As I walked out I gave her the stare down and got her name. Here’s a picture of her:
So the moral of the story is don't push fat people they may have a baby in the belly.

3 comments:

bevy said...

Yeah, they're still called that and judging by your picture, she looks pure evil.

Anonymous said...

It's either "Chola" or "Essa" but not to be confused with chula. That pic looks familiar. Yep it sure does. She had to leave here because another rival Chola told her "Us two don't fit in the same state, essa, so you better leave." That's how she ended up in your area. Sorry about that.

Best wishes with your baby.

Yummerson said...

Bev - She was pure evil I mean her painted on eyebrows were scary.

Frank - You funny! Thank you!